Inmate Record Check

Get All Local Arrest Information

The Vance County Detention Center houses sentenced and unsentenced individuals arrested by local law enforcement. The facility is located at 516 Breckenridge Street in Henderson, North Carolina. The contact number for the facility is 252-438-3923.

How to Send Mail or Package

Inmates housed in the Vance County Jail may receive correspondence from family and friends. All incoming mail must be sent through the US Postal Service. With the exception of privileged mail, incoming mail will be searched for contraband. All mail must have the sender’s complete name and return address. To send mail to an inmate, follow the format below:

Inmate’s Full Name
Vance County Jail
516 Breckenridge Street
Henderson, NC 27536

Visitation Hours

Inmates housed in the Vance County Jail are granted the privilege of visitation. All visitors will be required to follow the facility’s visitation policies. If you are planning on visiting an inmate here, you can get in touch with the Vance County Jail at 252-438-3923.

Vance County Sheriff Information

The Vance County Sheriff’s Office is a chief law enforcement agency that serves the various communities under its jurisdiction. Its services include serving civil papers, providing gun permits, criminal investigations, and apprehending suspects. Sheriff Curtis R. Brame heads the Vance County Sheriff’s Office.

Inmate Record Check

Get All Local Arrest Information

Vance County Sheriff’s Office Address:

Vance County Sheriff’s Office Phone Number:
(252) 738-2200

Vance County can be found in the north central region of North Carolina. Its county seat is Henderson which is also the largest city in the area. Based on the 2021 census, it has an estimated population of 42,185. The total area of the county is 270 square miles.

2018 Annual Average Violent Crimes: 272
Data Source: North Carolina County Health Rankings

Vance County Public Records Information

Public Records are available upon request in Vance County. Court records such as divorce judgments and special proceedings can be requested from the Clerk of Court’s office. Police reports such as incident reports can be requested from the Sheriff’s Office. Copies of vital records and real estate deeds can be requested from the Register of Deeds’ office.

Nearby Facilities